Kansas Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At Jensen Associates, Inc., we offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercraft may even be covered under your current homeowners policy. The size, type, and value of your boat, personal watercraft or jet ski will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your Kansas insurance coverage needs.
Let one of our experienced agents offer you coverages and give recommendations to best fit your situation. Some of the many coverages that we can offer are listed below:
- Physical Damage Coverage - Adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat when it is out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock, or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - protecting you or family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - covering medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - damage that may be caused to another persons property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in Kansas
Consult with one of our professional agents at Jensen Associates, Inc. to make sure you have the right coverage at a competitive price. We can evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs to find special coverages you many need or any discounts you many qualify for. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi Policy Discounts