Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. Jensen Associates, Inc. has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big or small. Therefore, we understand the contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties, and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work. We can help place the most difficult bonds for hazardous work, we can help owners with inexperience on larger projects, and we help those with financial difficulties.
At Jensen Associates, Inc., we specialize in providing Kansas small and large businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Contract Bond - Guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds - Guarantee that developers will make certain "off site" or "public" land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond - Can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds - Guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond - Guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
Serving All Your Bond Insurance Needs in Kansas
Kansas bonds are designed to provide guarantees for work or services to be performed. The agents at Jensen Associates, Inc. can provide a wide range of bonds to find the right fit for your business. Contact us to find out more about surety bonds in in Ellinwood and surrounding areas, including Great Bend, Hoisington, Larned, Lyons, and Saint John.